- This event has passed.
Isle of Wight Challenge
16th April 2016:17th April 2016| £50
Join Our Isle of Wight Challenge
Have you got what it takes to walk 106km around the Isle of Wight in two days? Come join us on our challenge and raise money for Cameroon Catalyst while enjoying the magnificant scenery of the Isle of Wight.
Start Time: 7am, Meet at Southampton Red Funnel Ferry
– Support vehicles to carry food and equipment
– Regular food stations to provide snacks and refreshments
Saturday 16th April
7am: Meet at Southampton Ferry Passenger Terminal
8am: Ferry to Isle of Wight
9am-7pm: Walk 25 miles to Ventnor, including stops and breaks for lunch
7pm: Stay at a Hostel in Ventnor
Sunday 17th April
7am: Leave Hostel
7am-8pm: Walk 42 Miles from Ventnor to East Cowes
9pm: Ferry to Southampton, back by 10pm
To guarantee your space make sure to contact us to register your interest! The deadline is Friday 8th April, and payments will requested a week before the event.
Setting Up a Fundraising Page
Already registered? Set up your fundraising page with the following guidance:
1. Visit our page here: https://www.justgiving.com/cameroon_catalyst
2. Sign Up or login
3. Click “Taking Part in an Event”
4. Scroll to the bottom and click “Add your Own”
5. Add details about the walk and create your page.
6. Personalise the page a bit. Mention a bit about the activity and add a picture
7. Once you have your page setup, visit our team page https://www.justgiving.com/teams/IsleofWightChallenge and click “Join the team” .
8. The next page should let you add your page to the group event